Applicants are invited to apply for 3 Postdoctoral Fellowships in Structural Biology and Drug Development at The University of Oslo in Norway. Fellowships are available to International students.
The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest ranked educational and research institution, with 28 000 students and 7000 employees. With its broad range of academic disciplines and internationally recognised research communities, UiO is an important contributor to society.
Great opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
In order to be eligible applicants must have Excellent English interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Applications Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in Structural Biology and Drug Development.
- Scholarship Award: Salary: Postdoctoral Research Fellow (SKO 1352) with a salary level of NOK490,900–569,000 (app. €51,800-€60,400) per year, depending on qualifications.
- Nationality: Fellowships are available to International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Three fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available to International students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The ideal candidate will have:
- A PhD degree in biochemistry, biophysics, chemistry, or a related area
- Hands-on experience with extraction and purification of proteins and assembly of protein complexes (membrane protein experience preferred)
- Ability to independently perform experiments, analyze and interpret results
- Documented ability to write scientific manuscripts (one or more first-author papers from PhD and postdoctoral studies will be highly valued)
- Excellent English interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Ability to operate as a team player in a multi-disciplinary environment
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have Excellent English interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- How to Apply: Application via website required and must include:
- Cover Letter stating motivation and research interests
- A detailed C.V.
- A complete list of scientific publications with a brief statement of candidate contribution
- List of references (name, institution, e-mail, telephone number and relation to a candidate)