The Brunel University is inviting applications for 130 International Excellent Scholarships from students starting an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Brunel University. Awards are available to international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a public research university in Located in Uxbridge, West London. It is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes and ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme
- Study Subject: Any study the subjects offered by the university
- Award: Valued at £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: 130 (September entry: 110 awards + January entry: 20 awards)
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The The studentships are available to International students.
- Requirements: Applicants for an International scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria: Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
• Must have an offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme
• Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the program.
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity s, the applicant must complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants need to be able to demonstrate their English Language ability as part of their application to Brunel. Must check English Language qualifications before applying.
- Admission Requirements: Must check all requirements for international students at Brunel