The Brunel University is inviting applications for 130 International Excellent Scholarships from students starting an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Brunel University. Awards are available to international students.
The Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: 31st July 2019
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Any study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Valued at £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: 130 (September entry: 110 awards + January entry: 20 awards)
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: The The studentships are available to International students.
Requirements: Applicants for an International scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria: Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
• Must have an offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2018 for the International Excellence scholarship and for a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme for the Santander scholarship.
• Must complete the relevant application by the 31st of May 2018 for September entry and 7 December 2018 for January entry.
• Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the program deadline date (7 December 2018).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To be considered for an International Excellence funding for January 2019applicants must complete an application form registering their interest by midnight [GMT] by the deadline of 7 December 2018. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in January 2019.