The Brunel University is inviting applications for 55 international scholarships from students starting an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Brunel University. Scholarships are available to international students.
The Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: December 07, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships are valued at £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver.
- Nationality: The Scholarships are available to International students.
- Number of Scholarships: 55 Scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The Scholarships are available to International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants for an International scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
• Must have an offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2018 for the International Excellence scholarship and for a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme for the Santander scholarship.
• Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the 31st of May 2018 for September entry and 7 December 2018 for January entry.
• Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date (7 December 2018).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To be considered for an International Excellence Scholarship for January 2019applicants must complete an application form registering their interest by midnight [GMT] by the deadline of 7 December 2018. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in January 2019.