Carleton University is currently accepting applications for Postdoctoral Fellowships in the Charity Insights Canada Project at the Master of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership (MPNL) Division for the academic year 2022-2023.
The two positions are open to applications from all eligible students, Canadian nationals or foreign nationals. Candidates with knowledge of survey methodology, opinion polling, and statistics, or a background in education, scientific outreach, online teaching are eligible. The selected applicants can expect $65,000 per year for up to 3 years.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( vote)
Carleton University is a dynamic research and teaching institution with exciting programs and a strong community of staff, faculty, and students. Carleton University is ranked 481st in Best Global Universities. The university aims to provide students with innovative programs for today and tomorrow.
Why choose to study at Carleton University? Carleton University is a dynamic and innovative research and teaching institution with a national and international reputation as a leader in collaborative teaching and learning, research, and governance. Carleton University is committed to fostering diversity within its community as a source of excellence, cultural enrichment, and social strength. The university believes in the equality of opportunity and participation of all people in society and that a more inclusive society benefits everyone.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 1st, 2022. However, applications will continue to be reviewed after this date until the positions are filled.
- University or Organization: Carlton University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: $65,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to the Master of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership (MPNL) division at Carleton University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be someone who has experience and specific knowledge of survey methodology, opinion polling, and statistics.
- The applicants must be someone with a background in education, scientific outreach, online teaching.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the positions, students must mail the supporting documents to [email protected]. Later, reference letters must be mailed to Dr. Raggo at [email protected]. All applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A brief statement describing interest in the positions
- Academic writing sample
- Names and contact information of three individuals, preferably academic
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have a PhD in social or data sciences, education, or related fields to data management and the philanthropic sector.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAEL – 70
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 60
The selected candidates will be offered 2 years with the possibility for a 1-year extension, totaling three years contingent on satisfactory work performance at a salary of $65,000/year.