The fellowship will be awarded to applicants with a demonstrated ability to do innovative and rigorous work related to global hunger, poverty alleviation, and environmental degradation. Candidates from both the social and natural sciences are encouraged to apply.
Worthy offer for students to complete your degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Stanford University, a private research university and one of the world’s leading teaching and research institutions, the Center on Food Security and the Environment addresses critical global issues of hunger, poverty, and environmental degradation by generating vital knowledge and policy-relevant solutions.
Why choose to study at the Stanford Center on Food Security and the Environment? The core of FSE is an interdisciplinary team of scholars from departments such as economics, political science, biology, civil and environmental engineering, law, earth sciences, medicine, anthropology, education, and history. It is striving to become the premier destination for undergraduate and graduate students interested in food and nutrition security, intensive food systems, climate impacts, food-energy linkages, and policy interventions.
Application Deadline: Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now accepted. Proposals received by December 1 will receive full consideration.
- University or Organization: Stanford University’s Center on Food Security and the Environment
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All home countries and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the postdoctoral fellowships offered at the Center on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are expected to lead projects of their own design, while also interacting with other faculty and students at FSE.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to submit their applications online by clicking on the ‘All applicants apply here’. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A one-page description of a proposed project
- Three references
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements. Typically an IELTS or TOEFL.
The candidates selected by the Stanford FSE will be offered the postdoctoral fellowship position for fall 2022.