The Chalmers University of Technology is pleased to bring an opportunity to talented students to contribute to the development of a techno-economic evaluation framework for the aviation sector. Interested students can apply for the PhD Positions in Hydrogen Aircraft Propulsion. Applications can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
The vacant postdoctoral positions are open to applications from both, national and international candidates that hold a PhD degree qualification in a relevant field and have good English communication skills. Eligible applicants will be offered the position along with full-time temporary employment for up to 2 years.
Nice chance for applicants in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university centred solely on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management areas. Ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities, it aims to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global institute of research that is making an impact on a sustainable future. At Chalmers, students learn to think independently, and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD positions in Hydrogen aircraft propulsion at Chalmers can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an understanding of system analysis and a background in turbomachinery design and CFD.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications at Chalmers are accepted via the university admissions portal. Applications for the position are to be made here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a PhD degree in the aerospace area, preferably with a focus on propulsion.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The selected PhD candidates will be provided full-time temporary employment limited to a maximum of two years, starting with one-year employment, followed by an evaluation, if the work is proceeding sufficiently well the employment will be extended for a second year.