If you want to conduct research in molecular virology, including publication/academic dissemination duties, you can apply for the Postdoctoral in Virology at the University of Copenhagen for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Copenhagen will accept applications for this postdoctoral position in virology from international and domestic students who hold a PhD in Veterinary Virology or similar and have experience and interest in molecular biology and its development. Selected candidates will be provided a monthly salary of 35,000 DKK and a pension of 17.1 % for up to 3 years.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1479 as the second-oldest university in Scandinavia after Uppsala University and ranking 26th in Europe and the highest ranked Nordic university, the University of Copenhagen is a public research university in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is the largest educational institution in Denmark.
Why choose to study at the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen aims to prepare students for a broad range of jobs in the private and public sectors while working continuously and systematically on the equality of its higher education using strategic initiatives and daily quality assurance efforts.
Application Deadline: 28th August 2022 is the last date for application submission.
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: 35,000 DKK
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for the Postdoctoral position in Virology at the University of Copenhagen.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an active interest in the development of molecular methods for the study of pathogens.
- The applicants must be highly experienced in molecular biology.
- Proficient communication skills and ability to work in teams.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must submit their applications via the university portal. Applications for this position must be made via a separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- A certified/signed copy of PhD certificate
- A certified/signed copy of the Master of Science certificate
- List of publications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD in Veterinary Virology or similar.
- Language Requirement: The applying candidates must have excellent English skills, written and spoken.
The selected candidates will be appointed to the Postdoctoral Position in Virology at the University of Copenhagen with a salary, pension, and other conditions of employment. The monthly salary starts at 35,000 DKK/approx. 4,700 EUR, along with an additional 17.1 % to the pension fund.