Want to be exposed to scientific tasks and research questions that require a genuine interest in cell and molecular biology? Then, you must apply for the Postdoctoral Scholarships within the Area of Cell and Molecular Biology offered by the University of Gothenburg for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is exclusively offered for the project in cell and molecular biology. The students must have applied for and been admitted to a postdoctoral programme at the Department of Chemistry and Molecular Biology at the University of Gothenburg to be eligible for this scholarship award, i.e., expenses of 12 months.
Applicants from all around the world will get an amount of Tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
The University of Gothenburg, ranking 134th in Best Global Universities, is a university in Sweden’s second-largest city, Gothenburg. It has established science as its foundation and teaching methods as its engagement strategy. The university challenges people to enrich their lives and take action to achieve a sustainable world.
Why choose to study at the University of Gothenburg? The University of Gothenburg is dedicated to creating experiences that boost creativity and capacity for innovation, increase knowledge, and activate critical thinking. It enables researching students on its premises to contribute to a better future with new knowledge and new perspectives.
Application Deadline: The last day to apply for this scholarship is 15th May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Gothenburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a postdoctoral study at the Department of Chemistry and Molecular Biology at the University of Gothenburg.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have the experiences, knowledge, or interests necessary to participate in this project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make their admission applications via the university portal. To apply for the scholarship, a written application, including a reference number, must be sent via e-mail to the supervisor at [email protected] and must include the supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A personal letter stating the reasons why the study suits the applicant (maximum one page)
- References (2)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the department/course-specific academic and entry requirements. Typically a relevant PhD degree is attained in high regard.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
The scholarship awarded by the University of Gothenburg to the selected students initially covers 12 months with the possibility of prolongation up to a maximum of 24 months in total.