The University of Exeter is actively looking for PhD proposals from intelligent students for PhD International Scholarships in Digital Archive of the Middle East for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship, including total tuition fees and maintenance allowance, is available to UK and EU/International candidates. To secure funding through this studentship, the applicants must have at least a relevant 2:1 Honours degree. The selected candidates will be awarded a stipend of £16,062 and tuition fees.
Nice offer for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom, ranked 143rd in the latest (2022) Times Higher Education World University Rankings. It is one of the top universities in the world.
Why choose to study at the University of Exeter? The University of Exeter is a world-renowned university that combines teaching excellence and high levels of student satisfaction with world-class research that aims to use the power of our education and research to create a sustainable, healthy, and socially just future. At Exeter, they combine teaching excellence and high student satisfaction with world-class research.
Application Deadline: All completed applications must be submitted by 3rd May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £16,062
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and British national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught programmes in Archaeology, Gulf Studies, and Kurdish Studies at the University of Exeter can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a PhD programme at the University of Exeter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. All eligible students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Research proposal
- One research paper of your choice (e.g., your undergraduate or master’s dissertation, a seminar paper) – please include this in the same document as your research proposal (it is not possible to upload separate documents in this section).
- Undergraduate and MA transcripts or an interim MA transcript if you are still studying
- Details of two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have or expect to achieve at least a 2:1 Honours degree, or international equivalent, in any relevant humanities or social sciences subject area.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Exeter will provide the selected PhD candidates with the UK and international tuition fees and an annual maintenance allowance at the current Research Council rate of £16,062 per year.