Tomsk Polytechnique Institute is offering the Postdoctoral or Research Scientist Positions in Wireless Communications and Signal Processing for 5G.
Tomsk Infocom Lab, Institute of Cybernetics, National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU) (QS 400), Russia currently inviting applications for Postdoc or Research Scientist positions (two vacancies) in the areas of wireless communications and signal to process for 5G.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should possess a PhD degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics and h-index 2 in Scopus (or Web of Science).
The ideal candidate should have project-based experience and publication record in any of the following topics:
- Cooperative Relay Communications
- Channel Coding (LDPC and Polar)
- Full-Duplex Radio, NOMA, OFDM systems
- Multiuser / Spatial Signal Processing
- Cross-layer Resource Management & Optimization
- Caching in Wireless Networking
- Massive MIMO
- Wireless Information and Power Transfer
- Device to device communications
Development skills in MATLAB (or C++) is required. Exposure to the theory and methods of optimization are desirable.
Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications consisting of a curriculum vitae (with a list of publications) should be sent to Dr Nalin D. K. Jayakody at nalin.jayakody-at-ieee.org.
- The University offers a two-year employment contract, but may be extended for 5 years based on the performance
- Monthly base salary 60,000—80,000 RUB + Accommodation costs will be covered
- Higher salaries possible for researchers with attractive publication records
- University-wide publication based bonus (60,000 RUB for each article)
- Free health insurance for the duration of stay
- Travel grant to attend international conferences
- TPU is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applicants will work in an international environment and will have the opportunity to participate in the development of the lab.