The Faculty of Science at the University of Strathclyde is offering the Postgraduate Elite Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2019-2020. These financial aid positions will be available to commence the full-time postgraduate taught programme.
The aim of The grant is to recognise academic achievement and to attract the best science students from across the globe.
Great offer to get a tuition fees help for the academic studies in the UK
User Review( votes)
The Faculty of Science is one of the UK’s leading faculties of science, providing a vibrant, dynamic, supportive and friendly place to study.
The University accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. IELTS is the most widely available, and our current standard requirements are IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5).
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a full-time postgraduate taught programme at the Faculty of Science.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Computer and information sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics and Statistics, Physics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences.
- Award: Scholarships of £4000/£3500 and £3000/£2500 are available towards course tuition fees are available for students studying on MSc/PGT programmes in Science.
- Number of Awards: A range of scholarships for international students.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for a Science Elite scholarship, candidates must:
- be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October.
- hold an offer of study on a course at the University of Strathclyde
- be paying full international fees
- English Language Requirements: The University accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. IELTS is the most widely available, and our current standard requirements are IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5).
How to Apply: Application may be delayed if students fail to provide the following documents (where appropriate):
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, eg degree certificate and transcripts (showing the subjects taken and your grades). If you’re still studying, provide a transcript of your results so far
- If qualifications are in a language other than English, please provide official translations in addition to the copies of the original documents
- If English is not the first language, please provide a suitable English language test certificate (if appropriate), for example, IELTS
- A copy of passport (if they are a non-EU overseas applicant). Passport is required in order to obtain a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) statement which allows you to apply for your Tier 4 visa to study
- A copy of the sponsor letter/Award (if appropriate/available)
- Copies of any other documentation to support your application such as a CV, Personal Statement, Portfolio (for certain programmes)