The Department of Political Science in cooperation with the Centre for Social Data Science (SODAS), Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Copenhagen, invites eminent candidates to apply for one or more two-year postdoc positions in social data science.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
User Review( votes)
Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
- Application Deadline: 1 January 2018
- Course Level: Positions are available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Social data science
- Award: Salary and conditions of employment will be in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC).
- Nationality: International applicants
- Number of Awards: 1-2 postdoc positions are available.
- The award can be taken in Denmark
Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for this position.
Entrance Requirements: The Postdoc position requires a qualification at the PhD level. We particularly encourage applications from candidates with strong expertise in cross-sectional analysis and with substantive interest in political responsiveness, interest groups, public policy and/or public opinion research.
How to Apply: Applications must be in English and include the following information and documentation:
- A cover letter which identifies research projects, groups or centres at the Department where the candidates competences will be a valid asset as well as how the candidates competences will be relevant in a SODAS-context
- A full CV, including name, address, telephone number, e-mail, previous and present employment and academic background.
- A list of three referees
- A complete and numbered list of publications. The publications enclosed in the application – maximum 2 – that the applicant would like the assessment committee to consider should be marked with an asterisk (*).