The University of Highlands and Islands in the UK has announced a vacancy for the Student Support Officer Positions for the academic year 2022-2023. All interested graduates can apply.
Applicants that hold a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree qualification and have experience in creating and delivering training workshops. Students with relevant skills and experience will be considered. a salary up to £36,633 can be attained.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of the Highlands and Islands is a tertiary university composed of Academic Partners which are the 13 colleges and research institutions in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland delivering higher education.
Why choose to study at the University of the Highlands and Islands? University of the Highlands and Islands is a world-leading interdisciplinary research and teaching center which was rated first in Scotland for research impact and fifth equal with the University of Oxford across the UK in the Research Excellence Framework Exercise in 2014. It is also internationally renowned for its innovative undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and research programmes.
Application Deadline: Applications will not be accepted any later than 4th March 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Highlands and Islands
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: £36,633
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Student Support Officer position at UHI.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have proven experience in undertaking successful campaigns to raise awareness of a particular initiative.
- The applicants must have proficient IT skills including the use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and email/calendar.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must sign up on the university portal to be able to apply.
Applications for this position can be made via a designated online portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Supporting Statement
- Cover letter
- Letters of recommendation
- Copies of qualifications or similar
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have a minimum of a degree, or equivalent, or post-graduate qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to be proficient enough to be able to deliver presentations and speak at committees/events.
The candidates selected will be provided the position with a salary varying from £31,601 to £36,633.