To support the development of human resources by financially supporting international students studying in Japan, the International University of Japan has established Mitsui & Co. Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students that belong to an eligible Asian/African country and have an excellent academic record with a good personality and be in good health will be considered for this scholarship. The selected candidates will have undertaken a 2-year master’s programme at IUJ and will be provided a total award amount of HPY 10 million.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
A private university ranked 95th in the country of Japan, the International University of Japan strives to be the premier business school with a worldwide reputation. It deems itself responsible to develop future leaders.
Why choose to study at the International University of Japan? The International University of Japan is an excellent educational society with social awareness. It is mainly a postgraduate institute that is a pro at educating young men and women and developing in them a high level of interdisciplinary and specialized knowledge which they can put to practical use in the international arena. It also provides the students a vibrant Japanese culture as it is situated near the city of Tokyo.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship are open till 24th March 2022.
- University or Organization: International University of Japan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: JPY 10 million
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Bangladesh, Cambodia, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Laos, Malaysia, Morocco, Mozambique, South Africa, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, or Singapore are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: International Relations Program,?International?Development?Program,?Public?Management,?and?Policy?Analysis?Program,?Japan-Global Development Program (MA), 2yMBA program, or Japan-Global Development Program (MBA) can be applied for at IUJ.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be privately funded international students from Asian and African countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to complete their admission online on the university’s website. Students that want to be considered for the scholarship must pass the IUJ admission screening first.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Scanned College Certificates from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended
- Application Fee
- Passport Copy or Photograph
- Residence Card Copy
- Letter Attesting to Academic Research Experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold, or are expected to receive, their bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in a country where 16 years of formal schooling is required.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit English language proficiency proof. TOEFL IBT, IELTS, and TOEIC are accepted.
The selected students will be provided JPY 10 million including Admission fee (full amount) JPY 300,000, tuition (full amount) JPY 6.4 million (JPY 3.2 million x 2 years) and stipend: JPY 3.3 million (JPY 150,000 x 22months towards their graduate studies at IUJ.