The Liverpool Logistics Offshore and Marine Research Institute (LOOM) at Liverpool John Moores University is seeking to appoint an exceptional PDRA with expertise in structural health monitoring. Applications can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applicants with a good understanding of the structural dynamics of floating systems and project management are ideal candidates for this research fellow position at LJMU. The applicants successfully selected for this position expect an annual salary of £34,308.
Worthy opportunity for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Tracing its origins to the Liverpool Mechanics’ School of Arts established in 1823, Liverpool John Moores University is a public research university in the city of Liverpool, England, ranking 401stin the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
Why choose to study at Liverpool John Moores University? The Liverpool John Moores University is a student-led, inclusive, independent, proud and successful university. The university makes sure that students have a direct impact on their lives of the education they are receiving and that they succeed in their course and future life through sharing and upholding great academic practice.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply is 13th September 2022.
- University or Organization: Liverpool John Moores University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: £34,308
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: British nationals and overseas students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a research degree programme offered at the Liverpool Logistics Offshore and Marine Research Institute (LOOM) at Liverpool John Moores University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have expertise in numerical modeling.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit a Research Enquiry Form and complete their online application form. Students must log in here to apply for the fellow position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- details of your qualifications
- details of your work experience
- details of academic referees
- a personal statement
- your research proposal
- passport copy (international students only)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the academic qualification required by the university to get admitted to their desired PhD programme at LJMU.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- PTE Academic UKVI – 61
- Pearson Versant English Placement Test – 55
- CAE – Grade C or 169
- CPE – Grade C
The applicants selected will be offered this position on a fixed-term contract for eight months with a maximum of £34,308 per annum by the Liverpool John Moores University.