Indian Institute of Management in Calcutta is inviting applications for postdoctoral research fellowships for those researchers who want to contribute to the management theory and practice.
These are available to pursue Postdoctoral Research programme. The aim of the fellowships is to enable and encourage academically able applicants from India.
Fabulous opportunity to study at the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.
User Review( votes)
Indian Institute of Management is an autonomous institution of management education and research located in India. Each IIM is autonomous and maintains independent control over its day-to-day tasks.
Why at Indian Institute of Management- IIMC has evolved into a mature institution with a global reputation as well as providing high-quality management education. IIMC has developed one of the best management institutes of India and one of the foremost in the Asia Pacific region.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Indian applicants can apply for these fellowships.
- These fellowships will be awarded in theory and practice of management.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for:
- Candidates with a Ph.D. Degree can apply within five years of completion of Ph.D. The thesis must be in appropriate disciplines.
- Applicants must have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research potential.
- The age limit for applications for the PDRFs is a maximum of 35 years (this limit may be relaxed by 5 years for women and reserved category applicants).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application forms must be complete application form and sent via post.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents required to apply this free study.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have their Ph.D.
- Language Requirement: The English language is required to apply for this college education.
Each fellowship will carry a Stipend of Rs.40, 000/ p.m.consolidated, depending on the level of prior experience of the chosen candidate. In addition, a contingency grant of Rs.50, 000/- per annum will be provided.