At the Ministry of Science and Technology, Department of Science & Technology (DST) is delighted to offer Post-Doctoral Fellowship for the academic year 2017-2018.
These fellowships are provided to pursue research in frontier areas of Cognitive Science. The aim of the fellowships is to promote and intensify cutting-edge research in Cognitive Science.
Admirable Chance to apply CSRI-Post-Doctoral Fellowship.
User Review( votes)
Department of Science and Technology plays a nodal department with the aim of promoting new areas of science and technology and organizing, coordinating and promoting S&T activities in the country. The department has major responsibilities for specific projects and programs.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Indian applicants are eligible for these fellowships.
- Fellowships are awarded in frontier areas of Cognitive Science.
Applicants must meet the following area for the program:
- Applicants with a good academic record and holding a PhD or equivalent degree in Science, Engineering and allied areas of Cognitive Science are eligible for CSRI-PDF.
- The upper age limit for ‘CSRI-Post Doctoral Fellowship’ of DST is 40 years.
- Those who have submitted PhD thesis are also eligible to apply
How to Apply
- How to apply: DST has started e-PMS (onlinedst.gov.in) for online submission of the research proposal. Principal Investigator has to register at this portal and then upload the proposal in the given format. Application Format of “CSRI-Post Doctoral Fellowship (CSRI-PDF)” is available on e-PMS under KIRAN Division and at DST website. Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit two (2) hard copies of the Submitted research proposal should also be sent to Dr. Vandana Singh, Scientist.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have PhD or equivalent degree.
- Language Requirement: To study at Ministry of Science and Technology, you need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Each fellow would be entitled to a Fellowship of Rs.55, 000/- per month and research Contingency Grant of Rs.2, 00,000/- per year.