The University of Eastern Finland is inviting applications for a postdoctoral researcher position at the Department of Environmental and Biological Sciences, Kuopio Campus. This position is offered in Water Chemistry to applicants from Finland.
Applicant should hold a doctoral degree in Material Science or Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science & Engineering, or other closely related fields, which may not have been completed more than five years ago at the time of accepting the position.
Admirable opportunity to study at the University of Eastern Finland.
User Review( votes)
The position constitutes part of the aquatic research in changing world research area, which is one of the emerging research areas of the University of Eastern Finland. The position involves research activities on the synthesis of novel nano-adsorbents or nano-composites for water and wastewater treatment with a special emphasis on resource recovery.
Why at University of Eastern- UEF is one of the largest multidisciplinary universities in Finland. They offer education in nearly one hundred major subjects and are home to approximately 15,000 students and 2,800 members of staff.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Applicant should hold a doctoral degree in Material Science or Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science & Engineering, or other closely related fields, which may not have been completed more than five years ago at the time of accepting the position.
- The Position is available to pursue postdoctoral research programme.
- Applicants from Finland are eligible to apply for this research position.
- The Position is awarded at the Department of Environmental and Biological Sciences, Kuopio Campus.
- How to apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit résumé or CV, a list of publications, a research proposal, not exceeding 5 pages, explaining how the applicant’s research is linked to the advertised position, copies of the applicant’s academic degree certificates/ diplomas, and copies of certificates/diplomas relating to the applicant’s language proficiency
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a bachelors degree.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must have strong communication skills with excellent knowledge in English, both written and spoken.
The salary of the position is determined in accordance with the salary system of Finnish universities and is based on level 5 of the job requirement level chart for teaching and research staff (€2 865,30/ month). In addition to the job requirement component, the salary includes a personal performance component, which may be a maximum of 46.3% of the job requirement component.