Need financial support for education? Here is an opportunity for international candidates. Kent University is now accepting applications for the Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries to support the eligible students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is one of the country’s leading academic institutions. It produced world-class research, rated internationally excellent and leading the way in many fields of study. It is a semi-collegiate public research university.
Why at Kent University- Kent offers well-structured and ambitious. It provides a comprehensive package of skills development training programs, careers advice, and volunteering and paid work opportunities to enhance your career prospects in a global workplace.
- University or Organization: Kent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be awarded worth up to £500
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all countries around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, the applicant must be international students who have been accepted an offer of a place at your chosen institution for postgraduate study.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Would like to apply Postgrad Solutions Study Bursaries then you must accept an offer of a place at Kent University and choose a subject for the postgraduate study. After taking admission, applicants can apply for the scholarships through the given link: http://www.postgrad.com/fees_and_funding/postgrad_solutions_study_bursaries/information/
- Supporting Documents: Not given
- Admission Requirements: Students applying for a postgraduate degree should generally have a British first or second class honors degree in the relevant or appropriate subject, or should be equivalent to an internationally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: To study at Kent, you must be able to demonstrate an excellent level of spoken and written English.
- You must have one of the following IELTS, PTE Academic, CAE/CPE, TOEFL iBT certificate to study at Kent.
- Benefits: Scholarships will be awarded to the applicant worth up to £500