The University of Technology Sydney is offering the UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework) to attract high achieving commencing international students from Nepal.
The grant is open to Nepali candidate who wants to continue their study of postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
A nice option for Nepali students to get financial support to study in Australia.
User Review( vote)
The University of Technology Sydney is a dynamic and innovative university in Australia. It has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance, and a leading reputation. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in different fields of study.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? At UTS students can gain employability skills, the knowledge and confidence for success. It enhances employability success by helping the candidate to identify and articulate their skills, knowledge, and experience in an appropriate and professional way.
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate coursework program
- Award: 25% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: 35
- Nationality: Nepal
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Nepal are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study the postgraduate coursework program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is available for the citizen of Nepal and be currently living in or based in Nepal and must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS postgraduate coursework program. Candidate must have completed a UTS recognized Bachelor degree or higher qualification outside of Australia.
- The applicant must be commencing studies in a postgraduate program at UTS full-time on campus.
- Applicant must not have completed studies in Australia and not be a government-sponsored student.
- Applicant must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the postgraduate scholarship, you need to take admission in the University of Technology Sydney then select the course and subject that you wish to study. Applicants must submit the application for admission to study at UTS 30 April 2020. The applicants who meet all eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: There is no separate application or documentation in addition to what is required for the application for course admission.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to graduate coursework in UTS, you need a competitive pass in a recognized matriculation examination, equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification
- Language Requirement: UTS has English language proficiency requirements for all its courses for all students.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover 25% of the tuition fees of each applicant.