The University of York is pleased to offer applications for the Postgraduate 60th Anniversary Scholarship to international (including EU) students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Scholarships are awarded to international students to support them in achieving their goals at the University of York. Students who apply for any of the Postgraduate taught programs and have successfully received an offer letter for the same are eligible to win several awards offering a £5,000, £7,500, or £10,000 tuition fee discount.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of York is a collegiate plate-glass research university that offers gold-standard teaching and cutting-edge research nationally and globally. Established in 1963, the University of York has over thirty departments and centers covering many subjects. It has expanded to more than thirty departments and centers, covering many subjects. It has ranked consistently in the top 20 UK universities and the top 50 in Europe.
Why study at the University of York? York designs its students for their long-term careers. The university has forever been committed to supplying students with the necessary tools to impact the globe. It has international importance for inspirational and life-changing research. This university’s students get challenged and stretched in a supporting environment via different opportunities.
Application Deadline: 2 April 2023 (round one) or 18 June 2023 (round two)
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £5,000, £7,500 and £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International (including EU) students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (including the EU) are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to a Postgraduate taught in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The application is Open to all International (including EU) students only.
- Candidates have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by 2 April 2023 (round one) or 18 June 2023 (round two) (they don’t need to have accepted the offer).
- Candidates must be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be completed by 2 April 2023 (round one) or 18 June 2023 (round two).
- Intend to study a full-time postgraduate taught master’s course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must complete the Admission application through the university application portal. For the scholarship, all postgraduate-taught students will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Samples of written work
- Personal statement
- Evidence of financial support
- Academic reference
- Evidence of your English language ability
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, applicants must check the country-specific entry requirements to study a Postgraduate taught degree course.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the student’s first language, they may need to provide evidence of their English language ability. Applicants must check the full criteria of Postgraduate taught English language requirements.
The University of York will provide several awards offering a £5,000, £7,500, or £10,000 tuition fee discount to selected International (including EU) students for a Postgraduate study course.