The University of Auckland is pleased to announce the Postgraduate Awards to encourage high-calibre applicants for academic study in New Zealand.
The Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards are open for the domestic and international students who will commence a master’s degree coursework at the Auckland Law School.
Helpful offer for New Zealand and International students to win an award for master study.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1883 as a constituent college of the University of New Zealand, the University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand. The university is the highest-ranked university in the country.
Why at the University of Auckland? Here students gain transferable skills that help them adapt well and manage the different roles they may take on over their career.
Application Deadline: 30 January and 30 June of every academic year
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: NZ$10,000
- Number of Awards: Up to five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand and International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for overseas students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies and Master of Taxation Studies at the Auckland Law School.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to enroll in the postgraduate degree program in Laws, Legal Studies and Taxation Studies
How to Apply:
Firstly, candidates are needed to register in the master’s degree program at the University of Auckland. After applying, application for the award shall be made in writing to- Faculty of Law University of Auckland Private Bag 92021 Auckland 1142.
Supporting Documents: Candidates have to provide the following documents:
- Copies of your official university transcripts including the grades of all courses completed.
- A current CV, including the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- A cover letter
- Copy of passport(for international students)
Admission Requirements: You are advised to check the minimum entry requirements of the university.
Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Auckland is awarding up to five awards to encourage and support academically outstanding students to undertake a master study. The awards will cover a substantial amount worth NZ$10,000 of the recipients’ costs.