Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Engineering Tuition Fee Scholarship and Dean’s Bursary offered by the Federation University.
Beneficial offer for students to get 16% tuition fees discount for undergraduate and master study.
User Review( votes)
Federation University was founded in 1870 and it is a public dual-sector university in Australia. It is is the fourth oldest tertiary education institution in Australia and it offers various degree programs.
Why at Federation University? The university provides a personalized learning approach in a supportive environment allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: bachelors or masters
- Award: 16% of the tuition fees and $1150
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate in Engineering Honours, Engineering Project Management, Engineering Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible,
- You are still required to pay your total fees due in advance and your Overseas Student Health Cover as listed in your International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement.
- You must be enrolled in an eligible on-campus undergraduate or postgraduate program. To continue receiving your scholarship into your second and future semesters, you must maintain your enrolment with the University and at the campus specified in your offer letter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you need to enrol in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework via an online application or VTAC application.No application is required for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
- Engineering Tuition Fee Scholarship: The scholarships are equivalent to 16% of the tuition fees for the normal duration of the courses.
- Dean’s Bursary: Each successful scholar will get the amount of $1150 per annum.