Get help paying for postgraduate taught degrees studies at the University of Exeter through Postgraduate Global Excellence Scholarships.
Eligible applicants will receive a scholarship ranging from £5,000 to £10,000 or full first-year International tuition fee scholarships for one year of full-time postgraduate taught degrees at the University of Exeter.
Postgraduate Global Excellence Scholarships
Worthy offer to study at the University of Exeter in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is globally recognized as a prestigious institution of outstanding quality. It is ranked #152 in Best Global Universities. Founded in 1955, Exeter organizes its academic and administrative departments into six academic colleges.
Why study at the University of Exeter? Exeter has combined teaching excellence and high levels of student satisfaction with world-class research at its campuses in Exeter and Cornwall.
Application Deadline: Round 1 – 6 January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: All
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught degrees
- Award: A range of £5,000, £10,000 and full scholarships
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the master’s degree course in any subject offered by the University of Exeter.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must be classified as an oversea student for fees purposes (including any EU students who need to pay international fees in 2023-24); and
- Already hold an offer for an eligible master taught degree at Exeter, commencing in September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must have the offer to study a master’s course at the University of Exeter and apply using the web form here.
- Supporting Documents: A transcript, English language proficiency results, one completed reference, and write a personal statement (no more than 300 words) for a master’s application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check full entry requirements to study at the University of Exeter.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet English language requirements.
The University of Exeter will award amounts are £5,000, £10,000, or full first-year International tuition fee scholarships for a one-year full-time postgraduate taught degrees.
- These awards are awarded as a discount on the first-year International tuition fee.
- The standard award is £5,000. Also, award a minimum of £10,000 or full first-year tuition fee scholarships. The number of awards available at each level varies by faculty.