Do you strive to succeed and go the extra mile in all you do? You could be a Royal Holloway Rising Stars scholar. Royal Holloway, University of London, is pleased to announce the Royal Holloway Rising Stars Scholarship.
Three scholarships are available to new international undergraduate students joining Royal Holloway for the September 2023-24 academic year. Applicants who demonstrate academic excellence and determination to succeed will receive a full tuition fee reduction for three years for students from and living in the UK.
Royal Holloway Rising Stars Scholarship
Nice offer to study at the Royal Holloway University of London in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Royal Holloway, University of London, was pioneered in 1879. It has six schools, 21 academic departments, and approximately 11000 undergraduate and master students from 130 countries live and study at Royal Holloway.
Why study at the Royal Holloway University of London? Royal Holloway is a research-intensive university dedicated to advancing knowledge and understanding through research and teaching. The university strongly focuses on interdisciplinary research, and its scholars are known for their expertise in various fields, including the sciences, arts, business, economics, and law. Royal Holloway is also home to several world-renowned research institutes and centers. RHUL is recognized for its graduate employability, great student satisfaction, and wide range of courses in the UK and internationally.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway, University of London
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition fee reduction for three years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: International (EU students)
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities from and living in the UK are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants should have a home fee status.
- Applicants must have a strong academic record with high predicted A-level (or equivalent) grades, including those with contextual offers (As a guide, previous applicants have been predicted AAA or equivalent).
- Applicants must hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study any undergraduate degree at Royal Holloway.
- A scholar must anticipate meeting all the conditions associated with their offer in time to enroll at Royal Holloway for the 2023/24 academic year.
- When applying for an undergraduate degree, a scholar must be registered as a new first-year student.
- Undergraduate applicants must accept Royal Holloway as their first choice by UCAS and send a completed acceptance form by the deadline stipulated on their award letter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible applicants must submit an online application via RH Direct.
- Supporting Documents: supporting statement in 400 words, academic achievements,
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must write a statement explaining why they should be awarded the scholarship.
- Language Requirement: All eligible applicants must have excellent proficiency in the English language.
- Royal Holloway offers several automatic tuition fee discounts.
- The reduction will be automatically applied to students classified as overseas for fee purposes and be an EU national on 1 September before the start of their course.
- Any tuition fee reductions will be applied automatically by Royal Holloway.
- All cash awards are paid by BACS into a UK bank account only.