Everybody knows that dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it. Similarly, students who dream to pursue higher education in the UK, have a chance to complete it through joining the Postgraduate Global Support Scholarship program in the United Kingdom.
This educational award is specially designed for international students and has the motive to support their postgraduate studies at Ulster University.
Great offer to get an undergraduate education with financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Ulster University was established as Magee College in 1865, Magee University in 1953 and New University of Ulster in 1969. It is a multi-campus public university situated in Northern Ireland.
Why at Ulster University? At this university, the applicant’s has good accommodation space with an excellent teaching facility and the advantage of learning from the award-winning teachers. It also offers a wide range of discipline for its applicants.
- University or Organization: Ulster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International applicants (Non-EU) are eligible for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must classify as an international, self-funding student who holds an offer for full-time studies at one of the university campuses in Northern Ireland in September 2019. And pay your £2,000 deposit by 31 July 2019.
How to Apply
To Apply: You need to take admission in a postgraduate course delivered in the university campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee). Then complete the online application form for the award.
- Required Qualification: The minimum requirement for this program is an undergraduate degree.
- Required Language: All participants are advised to demonstrate the English language ability and satisfy the requirements of the English language.
Total 20 grants will be awarded and each will worth £3,000 as a fee waiver towards the cost of the tuition fees. This award is composed of Ulster’s £2,000 International Postgraduate Scholarship plus an additional £1,000.