The scholarship is funded to support a full-time PhD student commencing research in cultural studies, media and communication studies, or a related field. The winning candidate will collaborate with Dr. Michelle Phillipov and Professor Susan Luckman on new innovative research in artisanal making and the future of small-scale local production.
This is a golden chance to fund your education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is a world-leading university that was founded in 1874. It is the third-oldest university in Australia. The university is uniquely positioned to design and drive a prosperous, entrepreneurial future for South Australia built on knowledge, innovation, and collaboration. It is one of the most research-intensive universities in Australia.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? At the University of Adelaide, you will be studying in an environment that pursues excellence, values creativity, welcomes cultural diversity, and allows its graduates to become global citizens. They are recognized as one of Australia’s most respected research-intensive universities. Studying with us, we will challenge and inspire you. You will receive the best academic preparation to achieve in your chosen discipline and equip you with knowledge and skills to make a real difference.
Application Deadline: The final application deadline is 31 March 2022
- University or Organization: The University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Arts
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research in Faculty of Arts at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have completed and been awarded a relevant bachelor’s degree with honors (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline. Excellent academic writing and communication skills are essential.
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia/international students accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at Adelaide.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission to a postgraduate research degree. After getting enrolled, expressions of interest should be submitted to Dr. Michelle Phillipov ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Degree certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- Pearson Test of English – Academic
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
The selected applicants will be provided a stipend allowance valued at $28,854 per annum for up to 3 years for their postgraduate research study at the University of Adelaide.