The Department of Management at Birkbeck University of London is offering Postgraduate International Studentships in the UK.
The scholarship programme is exclusively available to new international students who want to start their postgraduate programme at Birkbeck University of London for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scheme will help students with the award of £5900 in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1823, Birkbeck, University of London, is a public research university located in Bloomsbury, London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It offers over 200 undergraduate and postgraduate programs that can be studied part-time or full-time.
Why study at Birkbeck, University of London? Birkbeck is one of the world’s leading research universities with a vibrant, intellectually challenging research culture. It was ranked 332 in QS World University Rankings by Top Universities and had 3.8 stars. Our students benefit from research-led teaching, with 73% of our research rated ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent in the most recent Research Excellence Framework.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 5 June 2022.
- University or Organization: Birkbeck, University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing Communications, and MSc International Marketing.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The successful candidate will have an outstanding academic record and show strong potential for high achievement at the postgraduate level.
- Priority will be given to applicants who can demonstrate that they would not otherwise be able to afford the course.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates will only be considered once they have been offered a place on MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing Communications, or MSc International Marketing. To apply for the studentship, download and complete the application form and email it to Jide Gbadamosi.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- The students are required to submit a current official secondary school transcript and one letter of recommendation.
- Up-to-date CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have graduated with a 1st class or 2:1 undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as a TESOL) before registering for an academic course.
- The value of the scholarships is £5900 per award for a full-time Home/EU/international student.
- The scholarship will be paid as £5900 for a full-time Home/EU/international student or as £2,950 per year for a part-time Home/EU/international student, depending on the chosen mode of study.
- The scholarship will be paid as a fee award.