Cranfield University is currently helping students fulfill their educational dream through mind-blowing Water Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The education program will cover the tuition fees of Malawian students who are applying for a full-time master’s course in the water at the university. It aims to reduce the financial burden of students in the university.
Cranfield University is a public research university in the English town of Cranfield. It is a research-intensive institution that emphasises science, engineering, technology, and management. In 1946, it was founded as the College of Aeronautics.
Why study at Cranfield University? Admission to this university can lead to a plethora of educational opportunities. QS World Rankings ranked this university 5th in the United Kingdom, 11th in Europe, and 39th in the world for mechanical, manufacturing engineering, and aeronautical studies in 2021.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Malawi
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is available for master’s course in Water as Advanced Water Management MSc, Water and Sanitation for Development MSc, and Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applications are open to Malawian students applying for full-time study in one of the eligible master’s courses
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To win the educational fund, applicants are required to become a part in one of the given master’s degree programs at Cranfield University.
- Advanced Water Management MSc
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
- If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Water Scholarship you should send an email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Qualification documents/transcripts, evidence of your English language proficiency, and upload Justification for Support statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an applicable first-class or 2:1 honours degree, or have demonstrated significant practical experience and accomplishments in water or an aligned sector.
- Language Requirement: All Applicants need to meet Cranfield University’s English language requirements.
Cranfield University will cover award amount of £6,000 to the successful candidates for master’s study.