Want to be financially secure for your education? Good News! Applications are invited to apply for the Postgraduate MEXT Scholarship for the 2019/20 academic year. Asia Pacific University is encouraging students for this outstanding postgraduate study program in Japan.
The funded education is awarded to outstanding international students who are recommended by APU. The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) offers this application with the aim of enhancing international competitiveness and promoting the active exchange of international students in Japanese universities.
Worthy opportunity for all students.
User Review( votes)
APU’s mission is to contribute to freedom, peace, humanity, international mutual understanding and shape the future of the Asia Pacific region by creating a global leader in all sectors and industries.
Why at Asia Pacific University? At APU, student’s life here will have both excitements, living in a major tourist destination, and tranquillity, with beautiful natural surroundings and relaxing hot springs.
University or Organization: Asia Pacific University
Course Level: Postgraduate study program
Award: 100% of tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: All students
The program can be taken in Japan
Application Deadline: November 19, 2019
Eligible Countries: Overseas students are eligible to apply for this study program.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study the Postgraduate study program at the university.
Admissible Criteria: Awards will only be available to applicants meeting the Eligibility:
- Applicants must intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas
- Students must not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for programmers, applicants need to submit the APU online application by November 19, 2019. Additional documents are not required to be considered for this application .
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to provide a Bachelor’s, master’s degree and IELTS score before applying for this study grant.
- Language Requirement: In order to be eligible for university studies in Japan, applicants must demonstrate that they meet the English requirement for the course or program they wish to apply for.
- The university will provide 100% of tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program