Looking for an exceptional education at a great value? Good News! You have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Postgraduate Scholarship at Multimedia University for the year 2020.
The program is available only for Malaysian citizens. The whole duration of the study based on exam results every trimester.
Golden opportunity for students to study at Multimedia University.
User Review( votes)
Multimedia University vision and mission to achieve the highest standards of performance in teaching and in the services they offer students, staff and the community.
Why at Multimedia University? The university is to provide the best education with the best possible technology to truly worthy students. YUM is poised to generate more funds through the support and contribution of noble individuals and corporate organizations.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2020
University or Organization: Multimedia University
Course Level: Postgraduate Studies
Award: 25% – 50% of tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Malaysian citizens
The award can be taken in Malaysia
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Postgraduate Studies program offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have:
- Malaysian citizens are only eligible to apply.
- Successful received an Admission offer letter.
- Completed and submitted the program form to MMU’s Institute of Postgraduate Studies (IPS) within the specified deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, all the candidates need to admission to the university. After taking the process, students are automatically considered for this funded education.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of identity card, copy of student ID, supporting documents on financial status, and testimonial and record of participation in extra-curriculum activities should be submitted with the form.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Benefits: The university will help candidates by providing them 25% – 50% of tuition fees grant based on their academic qualifications.