If you want to start your educational journey in Malaysia with some funding help, then the Nilai University is now offering Curriculum & Sports Excellence International Award.
This study program is available for national & state representative/ players. College students may be considered depending on decision of the Scholarship Committee.
Wonderful opportunity to study in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
The university is to help students grow into intellectually and emotionally matured individuals. It is offering a wide range of program and provides affordable quality education bench marked against world standards.
Why at Nilai University? The University decided to respond to the Government’s call to make Malaysia a regional centre of education excellence by setting up a private higher educational institution.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
University or Organization: Nilai University
Course Level: Any degree programmes
Award: 50% to 100% tuition fee waiver
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic students
The award can be taken in Malaysia
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree program offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have:
- National & State Representative/ Players only – with regular & consistent achievement over the period of last 2 consecutive years.
- Only for secondary/ high school leavers only. College students may be considered depending on decision of the Scholarship Committee.
- Applicable for Foundation & Degree programmes only
- Only applicable for the FIRST programme enrolled for – with the exception of the Foundation programme where the support will carry over to the degree (based on maintenance of the CGPA requirement)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, all the candidates need to admission to the university. After taking the process, students need to be fulfilling the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous academic transcripts and certificates to apply this study fund.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be require maintenance of GPA and CGPA ?2.75 every semester to be eligible for the next semester AND attendance of ?75% every semester.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
Benefits: Applicants will receive Tuition fee waiver only with the exception of selected elective courses. All other fees including resources, examination and miscellaneous fees, where applicable, are payable in full.