The Friedrich Ebert Foundation is pleased to offer up to 40 Postgraduate Scholarship to the students of developing countries. These opportunities are available to pursue PhD in all academic subjects.
The aim of The grants is to promote young talent
User Review( votes)
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation is a German political foundation associated with the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD).
Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue postgraduate programmes (PhD).
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all academic subjects.
Award: These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- 650 € per month (basic programme) / 1000 € per month (graduate programme)
- 276 € of family allowance, if applicable refund of health care costs
- Any income exceeding 400 € per month will be credited against the program.
Numbers of Scholarships: Up to 40 opportunities are available.
The award can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these endowments:
- All academic subjects
- Students from public or state-approved universities and from universities of applied sciences/polytechnical colleges (FH)
- Postgraduate programmes (PhD)
Nationality: Applicants of developing countries of Asia, Africa, Latin America and Eastern Europe are eligible for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be enrolled in Master or other postgraduate programmes.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should submit a language proficiency certificate ( C 1, TestDAF).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- At the time of application, foreign students should be able to submit proof of their initial academic achievements/marks with the exception of those enrolled in Master or other postgraduate programmes.
- duration of the application process:
- mode of application:
Please use the “Online-Bewerbung” on the Internet – in German only! supplementary sheet
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.