FPT University is delighted to announce the availability of 5100 Scholarships for International Students. These are available on the basis of potential to apply for bachelor and master program.
The aim of the FPT program is to enable and encourage talented candidates to reach international programs in FPT University Vietnam.
FPT University is a private university in Vietnam. FPT University – the first university in Vietnam established by an enterprise
Why at FPT University- FPT, have an arrangement with the university to offer training to their pupils on Microsoft technologies. There are currently 20,000 holders at FPT University studying full academic bachelor, partnership program, postgraduate, polytechnic and high school.
Applicants must meet the following area for these endowments:
- Must be national citizens
- Must be a high school graduate from an accredited educational institute
- The studentships are awarded in the following fields Software Engineering, Business Administration.
- Applicants Brunei, Canada, Bangladesh, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, Laos, South Korea, Myanmar, Russia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Japan, Israel, Iraq, Switzerland, Romania, Sweden, Australia, Spain, Slovakia, Finland, South Africa, Norway, Morocco, Netherlands, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, Brazil, Great Britain and North Ireland, Ukraine, Mongolia, Hungary, Mexico, America, Algeria, Cuba, Chile, Italy, Bulgari, The Republic of Belarus, Poland, Czech, Argentina, France, Austria, Ireland and Egypt can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Highest qualification- Certification & Transcript, Passport & passport photograph (3×4), Birth certificate, Health certificate, Proof of English proficiency, Curriculum Vitae/ Resume, Recommendation letter from Government/Embassy.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must be high school graduate.
- Language Requirement: TOEFL (PBT): 500/ TOIEC (IBT): 65/ IELTS: 5.5 or equivalent. (valid at the time of submission) candidates have no English certificate must sit for an English entrance exam held by FPT University.)
These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- Scholarships per holders are $1,500 (One thousand five hundred US dollar) for Bachelor, $800 (Eight hundred US dollar) for Master applicant.
- Total scholarships in the school year 2017-2018: 100 students
- Total Grand Budget for a scholarship is $150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand US dollar)
Application Deadline: Closed