The University of Sydney offers Postgraduate Scholarship in Japanese Encephalitis Virus Prevention for PhD students. The bursaries are worth $29,507.50 and are available to international students. There is no limit to the Number of Awards that can be awarded.
The bursaries are open to all eligible students who meet the criteria set by the university. To be eligible for the opportunity , students must be currently enrolled to study full-time in a PhD within the Faculty of Medicine and Health at the University of Sydney. The bursaries are awarded on a competitive basis and are open to all students who meet the eligibility requirements.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: September 28, 2022.
- Organization: The University of Sydney
- Department: Medicine and Health
- Course Level: PhD
- Award Amount: $29,507.50
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligibility: PhD Students can apply for Postgraduate Scholarship offered at the University of Sydney.
- The award can be taken in Australia.
The University of Sydney (USYD), also known as Sydney University or simply Sydney Uni, is an Australian public research university located in Sydney. It is Australia’s oldest university, founded in 1850, and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities. The university is one of six sandstone universities in Australia. The university is made up of eight academic faculties and university schools that offer bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
- The grant is offered subject to the applicant having an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled to study full-time in a Ph.D within the Faculty of Medicine and Health at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must conduct research into the role of human behavior in Japanese Encephalitis Virus control and prevention.
How to Apply
This scholarship is valued at $29,507.50 per annum and is tenable for 3.5 years.