The University Putra Malaysia (UPM) and Sime Darby Foundation (YSD) are inviting potential candidates with excellent academic results who wish to pursue their postgraduate study in UPM.
The School of Graduate Studies (SGS) is an administrative center and a core support system which helps ease and enhance the postgraduate experience for UPM students and plays a crucial role in fostering the relationship between UPM and its graduates.
Amazing opportunity to study higher with the free full fee.
User Review( votes)
Universiti Putra Malaysia is recognized by independent government assessments as one of Malaysia’s leading research Universities.
Why at Universiti Putra Malaysia? As a world-renowned center of learning and research, UPM has attracted students and staff from all around the world making it a well- respected global entity.
University or Organization: Universiti Putra Malaysia
Course Level: Postgraduate study
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Malaysian students
The program can be taken in Malaysia
Application Deadline: Closed
- Malaysian students can apply for these endowments.
- The studentships are available for pursuing the postgraduate program in UPM.
- financial aid positions will be offered to candidates who are inclined to pursue the following fields of study: Robotic automation in oil palm estate; Engineering for palm oil mill improvement; Agronomy-precision agriculture technology; Gene study-biotechnology for crop improvement; Gene editing in oil palm; Palm oil specialty and wellness product; Sustainable waste to wealth technology; Sustainable management in oil palm plantation; Soil microbiome/crop protection and Bioinformatics and statistics
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have Undergraduate/ Masters of Science with CGPA of at least 3.20.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
Benefit: Full scholarship covers tuitions fees, living allowances, books and thesis allowance.