NSW Government is offering postgraduate scholarships in Australia. Scholarships will only apply to applicants who are enrolled to study the AMHS course offered by the Health Education and Training Institute (HETI) in 2019.
The overall aim of these scholarships is to support the recruitment, retention and skill development of registered nurses currently working within mental health services of the NSW public health system.
The Government of New South Wales also referred to as the New South Wales Government or NSW Government is the Australian state Democratic administrative authority of New South Wales.
- Application Deadline: November 23, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The AMHS course is specialised in one of the following areas:
- Perinatal and Infant
- Child and Adolescent
- Older Person
- Scholarship Award: The postgraduate scholarships for the AMHS course offered in 2019 consist of a single payment which is dependant upon the postgraduate qualification being undertaken in the AMHS course. Scholarships will be awarded as a contribution toward the cost of courses at the following levels:
Postgraduate qualification? ?Amount Graduate Certificate? ?$3,000 Graduate Diploma? ?$6,000 Masters Program? ?$8,000?
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Each category of scholarship has a specified criteria as is described in the Scholarship categories, essay requirements and marking criteria – HETI AMHS course webpage. In addition to this, the following criteria must be met for all categories:
must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
currently employed and working permanently full-time or part-time as a registered nurse within mental health services of the NSW public health system
must be enrolled in the 2019 AMHS course offered by HETI
the applicant has not received a scholarship from NaMO either in the last three years or for the same program of study
How to Apply: In addition to your essay, you are required to provide the following two (2) documents to support your application. These documents are to be received by HETI by 23 November 2018:
- Official confirmation of your 2019 enrolment in the AMHS course offered by HETI.
- A letter from your employer in the following format:
on Health Service letterhead from your employee services department or immediate manager
must be dated and signed (within the last 3 months)
states your name
states the title of your position
states your employment status (full-time or part-time)
states how long you have been employed in this position
Online Application form
Please read the entire terms and conditions, and frequently asked questions, before proceeding to the applicaton form.
Applications open on 10 September 2018 and close at midnight on 23 November 2018.
You must complete all parts of the application form and include your essay and supporting documents with your application form. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
It is strongly recommended that you write your essay in a Word document and save it before you copy and paste your essay in the application form. If you require more space for your essay then please include it separately with your application form.