NSW Government is offering postgraduate placements in Australia. financial aid positions will only apply to applicants who are enrolled to study the AMHS course offered by the Health Education and Training Institute (HETI) in 2020.
The overall aim of these endowments is to support the recruitment, retention and skill development of registered nurses currently working within mental health services of the NSW public health system.
An excellent opportunity for Australian students.
User Review( votes)
The Government of New South Wales also referred to as the New South Wales Government or NSW Government is the Australian state democratic administrative authority of New South Wales.
- Application Deadline: 20 November 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The AMHS course is specialized in one of the following areas:
- Perinatal and Infant
- Child and Adolescent
- Older Person
- Award: The postgraduate placements for the AMHS course offered in 2020 consist of a single payment which is dependant upon the postgraduate qualification being undertaken in the AMHS course. financial aid positions will be awarded as a contribution toward the cost of courses at the following levels:
Postgraduate qualification? ?Amount Graduate Certificate? ?$3,000 Graduate Diploma? ?$6,000 Masters Program? ?$8,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Each category of scholarship has specified criteria as is described in the Scholarship categories, essay requirements and marking criteria – HETI AMHS course webpage. In addition to this, the following criteria must be met for all categories:
must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
currently employed and working permanently full-time or part-time as a registered nurse within the mental health services of the NSW public health system
must be enrolled in the 2020 AMHS course offered by HETI
the applicant has not received a scholarship from NaMO either in the last three years or for the same program of study
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants are required to complete the AMHS application Form.
- Supporting Documents: In addition to your essay, you are required to provide the following two documents to support your application.
- Official confirmation of your 2020 enrolment in the AMHS course offered by HETI.
- A letter from your employer in the following format:
on Health Service letterhead from your employee services department or immediate manager
Must be dated and signed (within the last 3 months)
states your name
states the title of your position
states your employment status (full-time or part-time)
states how long you have been employed in this position
You must complete all parts of the application form and include your essay and supporting documents with your application form. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.