The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus now wishes to invite applicants for MPhil and PhD Engineering Programme. This is exclusively open for the nationals of Malaysia.
The grant is available to pursue MPhil and PhD program. The aim of the program is to help talented students who need aids to achieve their desired future.
The position is for three years (1 year MPhil probation in the first instance) and, if appropriate, may be linked to the undertaking of PhD degree.
Why at The University of Nottingham- The University Malaysia Campus is a franchise of the University of Nottingham. The university is situated in Malaysia.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be a Malaysian
- This is awarded in mechanical, materials and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Possesses a postgraduate MSc degree (Distinction / Merit) or undergraduate MEng/BEng degree (First / second upper class) in Materials / Chemical / Mechanical / Biomedical Sciences or other related disciplines
- An appropriate English Language qualification
- Evidence of an aptitude for research
- Possess a good command of English, both spoken and written
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess own transport with valid driving license and willing to travel (mainly within KL and Selangor)
- Other necessary attributes include the ability to work independently and to be proactive and resourceful
- Malaysian applicants can apply for the education.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application. Applicants can apply via email.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the CV, full academic transcript and abstract of your final year project directly to Dr Tshai Kim Yeow at kim-yeow.tshai-at-nottingham.edu.my
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Benefit: The total funding available for this position for three years is worth more than RM200, 000.
Application Deadline: Closed