Education is the most powerful weapon to change the world. Reviewing this importance of the study, the University of Stirling is dispensing the Postgraduate Egypt funding for the year 2020.
Established by royal charter in 1967, the University of Stirling is a public university in Stirling, Scotland. The university is ranked 3rd in the UK, and it attracts students from a diverse range of backgrounds.
Why at the University of Stirling? The university is passionate about creating an impact in everything they do – addressing real societal issues, providing solutions, and helping to shape communities for the real world.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Egypt
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered for the award, applicants must:
- have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University.
- Classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- be an Egyptian national or living in Egypt
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Stirling. Applicants will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: While applying to the university, aspirants have to check the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to fulfil the English language requirements of the University of Stirling.
Benefits: The educational fund will take the form of a £4,000 fee reduction that will apply to your first year of study.