If you have a dream of studying in the United Kingdom with a funding program, then go ahead and become a part of the Dean’s Scholarships offered by Bangor University.
A valuable study program for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales, that was received its Royal Charter in 1885. The university is one of the founding institutions of the federal University of Wales and offers various level degree programs.
Why study at Bangor University? Bangor is a world-class university recognized for its quality of teaching and research. They offer various options to gain valuable employability skills for the professional world.
Application Deadline: Applicants must apply by the end of June (for September intake) or the end of October (for January intake).
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate
- Award: Up to £6,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, master’s degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, aspirants have to meet the given criteria:
- Undergraduate: Students who have already achieved or are predicted to achieve an A grade or equivalent in at least 50% of their subjects/courses
- Postgraduate: Students who have already achieved or are on track to achieve the equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empower with this educational award, candidates have to enroll in the degree program via online application or UCAS at Bangor University. After taking affirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for an academic transcript of all the previous schools attended, a cover letter, and a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at Bangor, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The awards will be distributed in the following manner:
|Up to £6,000 for Year 1|
|Up to £5,000|