If you have a dream of studying in the United Kingdom with a funding program, then go ahead and become a part of the Deans Scholarships offered by the Bangor University.
A valuable study program for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales that was received its Royal Charter in 1885. The university is one of the founding institutions of the federal University of Wales and offers various level degree programs.
Why at Bangor University? Bangor is a world-class university, which is recognised for the quality of teaching and research. They offer a variety of options to gain valuable employability skills for the professional world.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate and research
- Award: Up to £5,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, masters or PhD degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, aspirants have to meet the given criteria:
- Undergraduate: Grades equivalent of GCE A-level A grade students
- Postgraduate: Equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree
- Research/PhD: Equivalent of a UK 1st class degree and equivalent of a Distinction at UK Masters’ level
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to enrol in the degree program via online application or UCAS at the Bangor University. After taking affirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for an academic transcript of all the previous school attended, cover letter and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at Bangor, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The awards will be distributed in the following manner:
- Undergraduate:£4,000 for Year 1, and up to £2,000 per year for Year 2 and 3
- Postgraduate: Up to £5,000
- Research/PhD:£4,000 for Year 1, and up to £2,000 per year for Year 2 and 3