The Ministry for Primary Industries is providing Postgraduate Science Scholarships for the outstanding aspirants from New Zealand.
Nice opportunity for students from New Zealand
User Review( votes)
The Ministry for Primary Industries helps to maximize export opportunities for our primary industries, improve sector productivity, increase sustainable resource use, and protect New Zealand from biological risk.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives candidates excellent opportunities for students to speak directly with prospective employers and work with Research Institutes and Research Centers to build active chapters across the world.
Application Deadline: December 8, 2019
- University or Organization: Ministry for Primary Industries
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate and PhD degree
- Award: $50,000 or $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate and PhD degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must: propose research that is relevant and meets a priority need for MPI or the primary industries. The application form shows specific areas, be enrolled or intending to enroll for a master’s or PhD at a New Zealand tertiary education institution and have a supervisor who holds a position at a New Zealand tertiary education institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving, candidates are recommended to take admission in the master and PhD degree coursework at a recognized university of New Zealand. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and submit the award application form to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Attach a personal statement that covers why you think you should be awarded an MPI Postgraduate Scholarship, how your studies will meet one or more of the capability or skills needs we have identified and your career aspirations.
- Admission Requirements: You are needed to hold your previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: For being a part of this program, aspirants need to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $50,000 for PhD and $12,000 for the master’s program.