Highly motivated aspirants from New Zealand and all over the globe have a golden opportunity to apply for the Research Masters International Scholarship offered by the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
The program is open for those brilliant candidates who will commence in the master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Fab choice for New Zealand and international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Waikato offer internationally benchmarked teaching and research. It offers a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates, diplomas and degrees through to postgraduate research.
Why at the University of Waikato? At this university, candidates can get lifelong support from the careers center and suitable work experience. They can also get the opportunity to work with Research Institutes and Research Centers to build active chapters across the world.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Students from New Zealand and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled or intending to enroll, full-time1 in a 500-level thesis of 90- points or more2 as part of their first master’s degree at the University of Waikato.
- Successful applicants must start their thesis enrolment within six months of the closing date of the round in which they applied, or the Scholarship offer will lapse.
- International students must have completed at least 120 points of study at a New Zealand university in order to be eligible for this Scholarship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are required to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After taking acceptance, candidates can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For entry, claimants are recommended to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: You will also need to meet an English language entry requirement.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide the award worth up to tier 1 – $15,000 for 120-point theses (or more), tier 2 – $12,000 for 90-point theses, or tier 3 – $5,500 towards the tuition fees of the master’s program.