The University of Plymouth is providing a marvellous opportunity through its Postgraduate Taught International Student Scholarships in the UK. The programme is available for the academic session 2023-2024.
The funding programme helps to motivate and support international students who want to apply for a postgraduate taught degree at the University of Plymouth.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
The University of Plymouth was founded in 1992, and through its high-quality education and science, it has since changed many lives. It has over 23,000 students, which makes it one of the UK’s largest universities. The university is located in a vibrant town called Plymouth in England, with beautiful and vibrant campuses.
Why study at the University of Plymouth? Plymouth University is considered one of the UK’s biggest universities. Beyond the school, it has supported instruction. Because of its global reputation for marine and maritime education and science, the university has received the Queen’s Anniversary Award.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 30 June 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Plymouth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught degree
- Award: £2000 off on tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2:1 degree classification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in a postgraduate taught degree programme at the university. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically awarded.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Plymouth will provide £2000 off on tuition fees in year one, and if an average score of 60% or higher is maintained, 10% off on the tuition fee will be provided for the next year.