The University of New England is seeking talented and astonishing aspirants for its International Accommodation Scholarships in Australia for the academic year 2023/2024.
The scholarship programme helps students by providing them with accommodation support throughout the period of their learning journey in Australia.
Great opportunity for worldwide students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of New England, established in 1938, is a public university based in northern central New South Wales, Australia. There are three faculties which each comprise several academies, i.e., Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences and Education, Science, Agriculture, Business and Law, and Medicine and Health for motivated applicants.
Why choose the University of New England? The university provides the highest quality educational experience for all learners by delivering consistent, future-oriented and quality-assured programs using pedagogy and training model built on flexibility, modification, and educative technologies’ inventive use.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 13 February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of New England
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: AUD$4,000 and other stipends
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the grant, candidates must:
- Be a new prospective international student to UNE
- Be eligible to study in Australia on a student visa
- Be over the age of 18 years of age before commencing studies at UNE
- Have a valid Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Be enrolling at UNE’s Armidale campus in 2022 in a CRICOS registered, full degree program of study or English for Academic Purposes and a full degree package program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates must have to take admission in the university, and they will get eligible to apply by registering themselves through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for their desired degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
- Accommodation fees for a single student for a maximum of two (2) academic trimesters, valued up to AUD$4,000. Please note that Accommodation Scholarships are unavailable to couples or students with families.
- Fully furnished residential student-style college room with single bed, desk & wardrobe.
- Utility costs (electricity, heating, water).
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access.
- Campus Security 24-hours, 7-days per week.
- Dedicated Residential Student Support, including academic support and tutoring.
- One free airport or train station transfer after arrival into Armidale.
- Residential orientation, activities, and special events.