The University of Winnipeg provides opportunities for international students to apply this President’s funding for World Leaders.
This is the best offer to get some extra funding for the study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Winnipeg is a public university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada that offers undergraduate faculties of Art, Business and Economics, Education, Science and Kinesiology and Applied Health as well as graduate programs.
Why at the University of Winnipeg – The University is dedicated to ensuring that all students have equal access to higher learning.
- University or Organization: University of Winnipeg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Collegiate
- Award: From $3,500 – $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Fifteen
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: June 3, 2019, for Fall 2019, September 30, 2019, for winter 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study all subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The studentships are available for international students who are entering in the first year of any program: Undergraduate, Graduate, English Language Program (ELP), Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) and Collegiate (grades 9 to 12—a high school).
How to Apply
- How to apply: There is no additional application required for the opportunity . Applicants must take admission in any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents along with the application: Official Transcript, Personal Statement should be 250-500 words, Resume
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity applicants must be entered into the first-year program of at the university.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
- Deadline: The application deadline is June 3, 2019, for fall 2019 and September 30, 2019, for winter 2020.
- Benefit: Award range of The grants varies from $3,500 – $5,000.