The University of Winnipeg provides opportunities for international students to apply this President’s funding for World Leaders.
The University of Winnipeg is a public university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada that offers undergraduate faculties of Art, Business and Economics, Education, Science and Kinesiology and Applied Health as well as graduate programs.
Why at the University of Winnipeg – The University is dedicated to ensuring that all students have equal access to higher learning.
- University or Organization: University of Winnipeg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Collegiate
- Award: From $3,500 – $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Fifteen
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study all subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The studentships are available for international students who are entering in the first year of any program: Undergraduate, Graduate, English Language Program (ELP), Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) and Collegiate (grades 9 to 12—a high school).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no additional application required for the opportunity . Applicants must take admission in any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents along with the application: Official Transcript, Personal Statement should be 250-500 words, Resume
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity applicants must be entered into the first-year program of at the university.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
The University of Winnipeg is offering various award range from $3,500 – $5,000.
- Undergraduate – 6 awards of $5,000 each
- Graduate – 3 awards of $5,000 each
- Collegiate – 3 awards of $3,500 each
- PACE – 3 awards of $3,500 each
- ELP – 3 awards at $3,500 each
- Undergraduate: For Spring/Summer 2020, Fall 2020, and Winter 2021 – Monday, March 2, 2020,
- Graduate: For Fall 2020, and Winter 2021- Monday, June 1, 2020
- Collegiate: Fall 2020 – Monday, June 1, 2020
- PACE: Spring/Summer 2020 – Monday, March 2, 2020, Fall 2020 – Monday, June 1, 2020, and Winter 2021 – Thursday, October 1st, 2020
- ELP: Spring/Summer 2020 – Monday, March 2, 2020, Fall 2020 – Monday, June 1, 2020, and Winter 2021 – Thursday, October 1st, 2020