Babson College is now awarding the Presidential Scholarships to help talented students earn top-quality education at the undergraduate level in the USA.
This scheme is made available for the academic year 2021-2022. Students from any part of the world who wish to study at Babson College can avail this opportunity.
Founded in 1919, Babson College is a Wellesley, Massachusetts private business school. Its focus is on business education and offers several bachelors and diploma programmes.
Why study at Babson College? Why? At Babson, they strive for a truly diverse and welcoming environment for all. They value international students’ personal views and experience in the classroom and the community.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Babson College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Half tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates for the Presidential Scholarship are evaluated based on the information in their admission applications
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the opportunity, you must take admission to the bachelor’s degree program at Babson.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit high school transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit their official ACT or SAT score reports.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you must provide the standardised TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Babson College will provide the half tuition fee for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.