Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore to help students, John Carroll University is granting the Presidential Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship will be awarded based on your classroom performance, standardized test scores, and extracurricular involvement.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
John Carroll University is a private Jesuit university in University Heights, Ohio. It is primarily an undergraduate liberal arts institution accompanied by the John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business. It has an enrollment of 3,650 students and offers undergraduate programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and business, and in selected areas at the master’s level. John Carroll offers 70 academic programs of study for undergraduate students.
Why study at John Carroll University? As a Jesuit Catholic university, John Carroll inspires individuals to excel in learning, leadership, and service in the region and the world. This Jesuit Catholic character inspires and guides the intellectual, professional, and ethical labors that make John Carroll a university.
Application Deadline: Applications for the scholarship must be received by October 1.
- University or Organization: John Carroll University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $24,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Aspirants must have GPA: B+ ACT: 25 SAT: 1150
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All students currently in secondary school interested in applying for first-year undergraduate admission must apply online using the Common Application and complete the full application.
- Supporting Documents: Official high school/secondary school transcripts. Copies/scanned emails from a school official will be accepted if they are original certified copies and scanned in color, Common Application School Report and/or Common Application Counselor Recommendation, including grading scale.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have SAT (middle 50% range of old SAT: critical reading 500-600, mathematics 510-610, writing 480-590) and ACT (middle 50% range: composite 22-27, average 25).
- Language Requirement: International students are required to submit results of standardized tests from one or more of the following test(s):
- TOEFL (preferred minimum scores: paper-based 550, Internet-based 79)
- IELTS (preferred minimum score: 6.5)
John Carroll University will provide the award amount of $24,000 for applicants to study in the USA.