With the motive of rewarding students’ talent in the USA, New College of Florida is inviting students to apply for the Presidential Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The program is available for international students who want to start their undergraduate degree program at the university.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
New College of Florida is a public liberal arts college in Sarasota, Florida. It was founded in 1960 as a private institution known simply as New College, spent several years merged into the University of South Florida, and in 2001 became an autonomous college, the eleventh independent school of the State University System of Florida.
Why study at the New College of Florida? At New College, you’ll learn how to think critically, communicate effectively, and solve problems. While technological advances and future discoveries will spawn new fields and create jobs that don’t exist yet, employers will still want graduates with these core skills.
Application Deadline: Submit all the application materials by 1 June 2023.
- University or Organization: New College of Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree program via a new college application or the common application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, the minimum TOEFL score for admission is 560 (paper test) or 83 (internet-based test). The minimum IELTS score is 6.5.
New College of Florida will provide the award amount of $15,000 per year for applicants in the USA.