The St. Mary’s University is enthusiastically providing financial support to talented students through its President’s Circle Scholarships. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
St. Mary’s University is a private Catholic university in Calgary, Alberta that was established in 1986. It offers degrees in the liberal arts, sciences and education for students.
Why at the St. Mary’s University? The university provides innovative teaching and research opportunities for students. Here, you will get the best educational environment for their students.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: St. Mary’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $2, 500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Canada
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canada
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in English, general studies, history, psychology, liberal studies, biology, catholic educators programs, education, social justice & catholic courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must achieve an average of 80 per cent or higher on averages calculated on the five best Grade 11 or Grade 12 admission subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants in this category must have received a high school diploma and must have an average of at least 65 per cent on five 30-level subjects listed.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
For 90% or higher
- $1900 if registered in 3 courses per term
- $2200 if registered in 4 courses per term
- $2500 if registered in 5 courses per term
For 85% to 89.9%
- $1250 if registered in 3 courses per term
- $1500 if registered in 4 courses per term
- $1750 if registered in 5 courses per term
For 80% to 84.9%
- $500 if registered in 3 courses per term
- $750 if registered in 4 courses per term
- $1000 if registered in 5 courses per term