Canada is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in Canada, then you can join the 25th Anniversary M.A or M.Sc Scholarship offered by the University of Lethbridge.
The program is awarding $2,500 for Canadian and international students who want to pursue a masters degree program at the University of Lethbridge.
Grab this wonderful chance to study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1967, the University of Lethbridge is a public comprehensive and research university which is located in Lethbridge, Canada. It offers both graduate and undergraduate degrees in four faculties and three schools.
Why study at the University of Lethbridge? While studying at this university, students will find yourself at the centre of a student-focused environment that nurtures innovation, critical thinking and creativity.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Lethbridge
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: $2,500
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canada and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canada and all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in science and arts.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who apply for admission into the M.A. or MSc program
- Superior academic achievement
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, candidates are needed to register in the master’s degree coursework at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Provide transcripts, reference letter, CV and letter of intent.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a baccalaureate in a related discipline from a recognized degree-granting institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 3.00 (based on 4.00 scale) on the last 20 graded university-level term courses.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to meet the following English language requirements:
- Completion of the advanced level of the University of Lethbridge English for academic purposes (EAP) program.
- TOEFL has taken within the last two years, with a minimum overall score of 86.
Benefits: The University of Lethbridge will provide $2,500 for students to cover their study expense of masters studies.