To help bright international students in Canada, Ryerson University is actively offering wonderful President’s Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The university offers these grants for supporting those brilliant aspirants who will enrol in full-time secondary school studies who demonstrate academic accomplishment, leadership qualities, original thought and creative ability.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The Federation of Law Societies of Canada has allowed Ryerson University to start working towards creating a law school based on social justice and innovation. By student enrollment, it is ranked 4th in Ontario and 10th in Canada.
Why study at Ryerson University? RU provides students with a number of solutions and job opportunities to help them prepare for their future and find jobs. It offers top-class facilities across campuses for candidates to facilitate their learning as well as social life.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Ryerson University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Secondary school studies
- Award: $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 12
- Nationality: Canadian and International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Secondary school studies
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be currently enrolled in full-time secondary school studies
- A minimum 90% final admission average is required for consideration. An applicant’s average is calculated with their best six Grade 12 U/M courses, or their home country’s equivalent.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants are required to take admission at any Ontario University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- An essay or project summary: this may be a piece of creative writing or a summary of any creative project which you may have undertaken. It must reflect your capacity for original thought and creative ability (max 750 words).
- Two (2) letters of reference:
- Academic reference letter that confirms your scholastic abilities. This reference may also speak to your leadership/creative endeavours.
- The reference letter should address your leadership/creative endeavours. It should not verify academic achievement.
- Admission Requirements: For gaining admission in a postgraduate degree, aspirants are required to hold their previous degree study certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country where English is not the first language, are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
Ryerson University will be awarded worth up to $40,000 (total value) or $10,000 (annual amount) (renewable).